Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Mic Check, One, Two

Is this thing on?
Is anyone downloading the stuff I post here?
Anyone having problems downloading these files?

I'd love to hear more about what everyone is listening to, what they'd like to see here on the site, etc. I added a shoutbox on the sidebar. Feel free to post whatever you want there.

Cheers.

Comments on "Mic Check, One, Two"

 

Blogger Middle Name: Stanley said ... (6/05/2007 10:47 AM) : 

You've my ear, Macky. Currently listening to lots of Nada Surf, Iron Maiden and Lusine. They have so much in common.

 

Blogger Lina Sien said ... (6/06/2007 2:42 AM) : 

i love you.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6/11/2007 4:57 PM) : 

You're putting a smile on my face, so keep them coming. How about the new Andrew Bird to make a lady grin from ear to ear?

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger