Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Replacements:
Don't You Know Who I Think I Was



I'm headed to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks, and what better way to celebrate then to throw out a post from the quintessential Minny band, The 'placements. That is unless you prefer Husker Du, or Soul Asylum, or Prince, or the Jayhawks. Was there ever a cooler music scene than Minny in the 80s and early 90s?

LINK:
The Replacements: Don't You Know Who I Think I Was


It's a best-of, but I think this record should be on the list of best-of, best-ofs.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "The Replacements:
Don't You Know Who I Think I Was
"

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger