Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

LollaPalooza - No Service Charges!

So the prelim line-up for Chicago's Lollapalooza was recently announced. I think I'm out this year. Not because I'm getting old, or because the lineup is more "meh" than usual, but because tickets are a steaming pile of $195 a pop. Get 'em early and catch a cool $165 "deal."

My favorite part is how they mention pricing on their website. Laughable:
"The Regular price is $195. No service charges. No surprises. No lie. You can even print at home for free. Yes, for free."
Are you fucking kidding me?

Labels:

Comments on "LollaPalooza - No Service Charges!"

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger