Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The San Antonio Spurs are a Dynasty

I have to disagree. To me a dynasty is a team that has dominated for at least 3 years, without error. This team has now won 4 championships in 9 years, but none consecutively -- which to me, is required if you want to talk the dynasty talk. The Spurs are a great team, no doubt, but they're not a dynasty yet.

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria... now there's a dynasty. Did she get co-MVP honors? Is ABC sports carrying their wedding, live? Who's ABC got calling that game ceremony?

Labels:

Comments on "The San Antonio Spurs are a Dynasty"

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger