Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ryan Adams: Cold Roses


Recently I was aghast at the news that a good friend had not only never heard, but had never heard of Ryan Adams. For that poor soul I present disc one of Cold Roses, one of Ryan's more artistically developed (sounds like the Dead), and critically well-received (unlike the Dead) albums of late. Enjoy.

LINK:
Ryan Adams: Cold Roses

For everybody else who already owns this one, be sure to check out the Internet Archive for a ton of great-sounding Ryan Adams live shows. I would recommend this show from Ludwigshafen, Germany in 2006.

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Ryan Adams: Cold Roses"

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger