Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Original Music, Written by Mike Hicks (!!!)

So by now you've probably figured out that this blog isn't exactly updated regularly. It will probably stay that way for a while.

The good news: no more bullshit. I've decided to try'n get serious about songwriting (again). Therefore, I'll occasionally post a song that I've recorded for you fine people to listen to and hopefully (1) appreciate, or (2) ridicule the shit out of. I'm a half-assed lyricist -- this will be apparent to you soon. Feedback, however negative, is encouraged.

Anyway, here's the first of what will, hopefully, be many more. This was cut tonight, but the song is probably about 9 months old. Its about my girlfriend (surprise!), Megan, who is a little firecracker. Listen at your own risk.

Labels:

Comments on "Original Music, Written by Mike Hicks (!!!)"

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger