Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Walk On

A lot of resources and company web sites are figuring out extremely cool ways to integrate Google's map technology. The latest one I've found is WalkRunJog.net, which allows you plot your exact movements on a Google Map. Check it out. Here's the walk I took today after work to go buy a new iPod.

Comments on "Walk On"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/11/2006 8:01 AM) : 

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/16/2006 3:13 PM) : 

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger