Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Justice - †

It doesn't happen very often, but here's a dance/disco (you be the judge) record that's completely tearing my shit apart. It's like someone took a rusty chainsaw to the usual nice, clean, tightly produced micro-house record. This album barks. It's not safe for children. This album has fucking rabies.

Give the first track, "Genesis" a listen:


I may still be in lust (only one full listen through) but I'm thinking Top 5 of 2007 here.

LINK:
Justice - †

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Justice - †"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/16/2007 8:09 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger