Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Podcasts...

... seem like something I should be paying attention to. Does anyone listen to these? Can you recommend some good ones to check out?

Comments on "Podcasts..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/03/2006 7:29 AM) : 

I've listened to them before. I don't particularly like them because they eat up your iPod and your hard drive. Also, there are so many out there that it's difficult to find a good one.

 

Blogger Mike H. said ... (8/03/2006 9:09 AM) : 

Exactly -- there's way to many of them to choose. Who are the big names in Podcasting though?

Wasn't there some ex-MTV VJ that had a big deal podcast? I'm fairly certain I don't want to listen to that guy, but there's got to be some good new music podcasts out. I'm surprised that Pitchfork and Stylus and haven't dropped their own yet.

 

Blogger Rob said ... (8/04/2006 11:59 AM) : 

I watched some of the Ricky Gervais video podcasts that were pretty funny. I *loved* Diplo's Mad Decent Worldwide Radio, but I think they only did two of those and haven't done any since. That's about all I got...

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger