Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Friday, August 04, 2006

If you could pick one...

... road sign to describe yourself, which one would you be? If I could pick, I would be this sign in a second.

Need help picking a sign? Check out the Google Image results for "Road Sign." I can imagein that the...
Milwaukee 300 miles
Chicago 200 miles
Indianapolis 50 miles
... would easily be the best sign choice if you ever were asked this question during a job interview. You could be all, "I can see my goals and know what it takes to get there." That answer would get you paid.

Comments on "If you could pick one..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/26/2007 2:19 AM) : 

Very nice site! fioricet http://www.baseball-fantasy.info Data matrix barcode scanners Should you buy mortgage insurance 10 mg vicodin color http://www.digital-cameras-7.info Boys backpacks hot naked milfs Baccarat wave vase small Cr off paxil weaning

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger