Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Free Karaoke mp3s at Amazon

Amazon has over 5,000 free karaoke tracks available for download in their new online music store. May I suggest you go straight for the Bolton. Twenty bucks to the first person who records them self covering "How am I supposed to live without you"*

Labels:

Comments on "Free Karaoke mp3s at Amazon"

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger