Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Zeppelin re-Cometh

Man, I love this response from the Onion today. The question is: After years apart, the three original members of Led Zeppelin reunited in a triumphant concert in London on Monday. What do you think?


Zep is still my favorite band of all time, but I'm not sure what to think of this reunion tour.

Labels:

Comments on "The Zeppelin re-Cometh"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/12/2007 10:04 AM) : 

I did not expect an opportunity in my lifetime to see them. If they tour, count me in.

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger