Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year

Thanks to those who braved the wintry mix and made it out to our NYE bash. It was great to see everyone. Have a great 2008.

Labels:

Comments on "Happy New Year"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/07/2008 11:37 AM) : 

Thanks for hosting, we had fun. I think my foot is grinding the confetti into the rug. Hope the cleanup was painless.

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger