Here's a short list of artists I've been listening to over the last week or so. Click for additional stats on what else I like lately.

On the upstairs porch, at the Mansion on Judges Hill, Austin, TX, 11/9/07. Lonestar beer is the local swill, and is comparable to a Pabst, Stroh's, etc.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rapidshare Search

Hello -- I just wanted to share a recent discovery with you. It seems .RAR Blogs are going the way of dead (or shutdown) lately. In their place, I've found this handy search to be a nice tool. Plus, it helps you avoid all the excess blogger commentary.

Rapidshare Search

A word of advice: not all results will be what you're looking for. You might have to peck around and see which file names looks most reliable before downloading.

Comments on "Rapidshare Search"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/07/2008 4:52 PM) : 

thank you brother

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/16/2008 8:21 AM) : 

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

post a comment
This blog hosts original music and recordings by Mike Hicks.
Click here to access all of the the songs that have been posted thus far. Please feel free to comment, or email me.

Powered by Blogger